Wednesday, July 28, 2004

24-Hour Party People

I've finally gotten around to posting some pictures from my birthday.

Toronto and Kingston contingent - feast your eyes on my Montreal friends!

Montreal friends - be warned: your picture is now floating around on the internet! Soon, your head may be shoddily pasted on Christina Aguilera's semi-nude body using Microsoft Paint! Oh, the infamy! Oh, the glory!

My parents are coming to visit tomorow for an indetermined length of time (uh oh) and I am going to be a pseudo-lesbian this weekend in celebration of Divercite (Montreal's Pride). Fun updates will surely follow after the weekend.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let it be known: if Sofi does not give an accurate acount of her time at Divers/cité, I will. In all it's glory.

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home