Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Cold Brains

I'd like to think that I'm secretly a genius, but these bloody internet IQ tests always take me down a peg or two.

My score this time around was 127. In my defense, I kind of rushed through it and didn't read the questions all that thoroughly. But there you go. I can deal with being only-just-slightly-above-average. (Mind you, I hate hate HATE that my brother got 137. I always figured he was smarter than me, but not ten whole points smarter. Thankfully, I monopolized the cute genes.)

On an unrelated note, please pick up this month's issue of Chart. I'm a real live contributor nowadays, and a few of my reviews are featured in the back pages. Also, my Chart writing ends up here for some reason. I don't get paid for anything for those, but still. Neat-o.

(Now playing: "Keep Close", South)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home