Monday, June 20, 2005

I'm an Adult Now

Today was my first day of school work.

It was fun and it was good.

I like my co-workers.

They are nice.

I listened to Morrissey on iTunes. I like Morrissey. He is nice.

I have a story for you!

Me and sandwich in cafeteria: (Eat eat eat.)

Cool girl: Hey, new girl! Wanna come have lunch with us?

Me: YAAAY!!!

Here is a picture of us holding hands and being happy.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

(The sun is there too but he is sleeping.)

I love school work!

(Now playing: "Sunshine Lane", Jersey Thursday)

4 Comments:

Blogger I am the lizard queen said...

Just like the butterfly emerging from its cocoon, you have left your pupal stage and emerged an adult. I have some questions about mortgages, bonds and home repair that you should probably have magically obtained the answers to from this process.

11:37 PM  
Blogger Sully said...

Sofi plays well with others.
Good Sofi.
Good.
Good.

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha this is the cutest post ever.

-priscilla

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember: don't run with scissors and don't eat the glue.

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home