Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Politics, As Usual

If you are a pacifist, an environmentalist, a student, a teacher, a hospital worker. If you are poor or know someone who is. If you believe that we should be able to choose our life partner without judgement, without obstacle. If doing away with our "unnecessary" gun registry sends a chill down your spine. If you realize that the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms is the backbone of our country. If you are against Harper and the Conservatives like I am, please take a moment and sign this petition.

ADDENDUM: Robin's housemate made this video. It's my new favourite thing.

(Now playing: "Death to Death", Stars)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really wanted to sign the petition, Sofi, but alas, I'm a man, and not eligible to... I tried!
Greg

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home