Thursday, May 13, 2004

Springtime Fresh

Blogger has kindly given HTML idiots (such as myself) a little more selection when it comes to blog templates. I thought this one was real purty. I like the star. It's orange. I'm going to stick with it for a while.

The downside is that I lost all of my links and lovely previous comments in the move. I'll fiddle around and make things right in terms of links, but leaving comments is your responsibility. Do it up.

I got a new computer! I got a new computer! Happy birthday to me!

Last night was my final French class. It wasn't so much a "class" as it was "go to the Keg and drink and eat and speak in an abortion of the language that can only be described as Frenglish". I think the waitress thought we were crazy. But that's okay, because she was also crazy. (I've literally never seen anyone so happy. She acted like serving us was the highlight of her life. I bet she's the one on staff that all the other staff call Annoying Girl behind her back.) Saying goodbye to everyone in my class was sad, because they were all genuinely nice.

I must now scoot off to have lunch with Jose Contreras (business, not pleasure. But everything with that guy is a pleasure). That will put me in a decidedly good mood. I may also see Robin for a short period of time today. He will be wearing a suit. I will be laughing and pointing.

(Now Playing: "Soft Machine", By Divine Right)

4 Comments:

Blogger Albino Squirrel said...

Hey, great! You got a new computer! Now put ICQ or AIM on it so I can talk to you without using MSN.

Also, apparently I can't post comments now without my own Blogger account. Not to be dissuaded, I made one: http://albinosquirrel.blogspot.com/

I might do something with it, who knows. We'll see.

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's about time blogger had built in comments. purty though.

and look, i'm anonymous!

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok ok i need the attention. i confess. that last comment was from me.

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and by "me" i mean "rob".

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home