Sunday, July 18, 2004

I'm the Birthday, I'm the Birthday, I'm the Birthday, Boy or Girl!

I throw a kick-ass birthday party.
 
Unfortunately, my neighbours wholeheartedly agree. I think I'm going to need a pretty stellar PR person to mend the massive rift last night caused.
 
I learned something new, though:
 
If you combine a whole bunch of chocolate cake chunks, wine glasses, beer dregs, napkins, chips and bottlecaps in my sink, in the morning the combination smells exactly like my mom's Christmas rumballs.
 
See? Older AND wiser.
 
(Now playing: "A Town Called Malice",  The Jam)


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sofi,
I am aware that by not staying in Montreal long enough to attend either of your birthday parties, I officially suck. I hope you had a great drinking and a great dinner. Happy birthday :-)
Daphna

8:26 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Hey Sofi! Happy Happy b-day! Sounds like the best way to keep your new neighbours happy is to go over with a big plate of your famous homemade chocolate rum balls. Kill two birds with one stone (and I mean "kill" metaphorically here, of course). And at least then you'll know if they taste how they smell.

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aside from the dude with the flashlight and the cursing, did any other neighbour say anything? What about the folks downstairs?
-Benjamin

12:14 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

happy belated birthday!

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home