Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Back to the Matter

Daaamn. I'd better update this before I get too far behind.

Point form is always a nice, concise way to go.

  • Saw the always-lovely Jill Barber (the superior Barber) play her ever-lovely music (which made me nostalgic for Ktown) with the unwaveringly-lovely Lindsay Lynch after putting away a good portion of Ben & Jerry's ice cream (Cherry Garcia).
  • Went to Tim Sims with Kem, Neil, Dave, Sian, Robin and Jay to see Justin Skinner and Elan Mastai's wicked-awesome-cool sketch comedy troupe, The Understudies, perform. Sheer fucking genius. I laughed so much and so consistently that my cheeks hurt at the end of the night.
  • Threw a party in my parents' Scarborough home. There was a fancy cheese platter and some guy puked in my mom's rose garden, so I think that means it was a success.
  • Angela and Rob got married! Jesumaria! It was a great night, and the speeches and everything really reflected their personalities. Also, watching a couple of elderly folk do the twist to "Hey Ya" is probably the greatest thing I have ever seen.
  • Moved back to Montreal, and into a brand new room in my apartment. I have no actual furniture, so I am currently using a box for a desk. What it lacks in beauty it makes up for in sheer ghetto hilariousness.
  • I had my very last first-day-of-school yesterday.

So now you're all caught up. And so am I. Good for us.

(Now playing: "Up All Night", The Scott Richards Case)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home