Thursday, March 24, 2005

Pictures of You (err...Me)

Check it out! Updated profile photo!

Note the Queen's Eng. jacket in the background.

I got really tired of looking at that same old photo of me circa 1999. It was inaccurate because:

a) I do not wear candy necklaces or sparkly butterfly barrettes anymore
b) I am about 20 pounds heavier these days and
c) I am no longer nineteen years old, so the youthful gleam you see on my cheeks this time around is due to a healthy dollop of Revlon Skinlights.

My eyes are still pretty scrinchy, though.

Eat your heart out, Gilbert Gottfried.

(Now playing: "Je Suis Comme Je Suis", Les Sequelles)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and yet... i think you are a hot, hot lady. perhaps even more so now than before?

don't you agree?

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Hilary.

Also, had you updated your photo oh, say, 12 months ago, there wouldn't have been any avatar confusion. Just sayin'.

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home