Sunday, September 25, 2005

The Dress Looks Nice On You

Due to popular demand, here are some photos from yesterday's wedding:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Hussein and Linda share a laugh...AND a last name! Holy shit!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Linda's sparkly shoes are fascinating. Even she can't get enough of them.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me, John and Marie do a little mehndi Vogueing.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Bollywood or bust.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The wedding party in all of their autumnal glory.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This photo would be magical if it weren't for the dude to the left of the shot. (I should really learn how to crop.)

Congratulations once again, you crazy kids!

(Now playing: "Evening Gown", The Left Banke)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god - actually gorgeous bridesmaid dresses. Please give the bride my congratulations - I have never seen bridesmaids look good. And you look gorgeous!

9:08 AM  
Blogger Sofi said...

RE: the dresses.

I KNOW! When she told me "orange" and "two-piece", I was not very happy. But they turned out to be quite lovely.

Jeanne Beker I am not.

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I demand to be credited for the photos.

~ John

7:57 PM  
Blogger Sofi said...

Yes, fine. Thank you to my brother for taking all of the photos. Except for the one that he is in.

Jesus Christ! I thought I was the only attention whore around here.

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home