Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Now My Heart Is Full

Stood so close, I could see his steel blue eyes.



Yeow-za.

Proof that women should not write Morrissey reviews while ovulating.

The set list:

1) Bigmouth Strikes Again
2) First of the Gang to Die
3) November Spawned a Monster
4) I Like You
5) The World is Full of Crashing Bores
6) Such A Little Thing Makes Such a Big Difference
7) Shakespeare's Sister
8) Let Me Kiss You
9) I Have Forgiven Jesus
10) How Can Anybody Possibly Know How I Feel?
11) The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get
12) How Soon Is Now?
13) Irish Blood, English Heart
14) Rubber Ring
15) Now My Heart is Full
16) Everyday is Like Sunday
17) You Know I Couldn't Last
18) There is a Light That Never Goes Out (encore)

(Now playing: "Billy Budd", Morrissey)

5 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

http://drogg.vocodex.org/moorisey/

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am absolutely appalled and disgusted. I CANNOT BELIEVE HE PLAYED SHAKESPEARE'S SISTER IN TORONTO BUT NOT NYC!!!!!

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Err the above comment was from me.
Priscilla

5:35 PM  
Blogger Sofi said...

Wait a minute, Dave...


...Morrissey's gay?

6:47 PM  
Blogger Peter Lynn said...

Glad you got the change to see the old Mozzer, Sofi. Also glad you weren't one of the 52 fans wandering around the stage. I do have to say, however, that it was interesting that they actually started developing tactics in their stage invasions.

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home