Monday, October 18, 2004

We've Been Had

I'm not really one for quizzes, but how could I NOT take this one?

hamilton leithauser
hamilton leithauser (the walkmen): he is girl
crazy. you are boy crazy. beware of chicks with
better shoes than you.


who's your indie rock boyfriend?
brought to you by Quizilla

Me? Boy crazy? Weird.

Not much to report. I just thought I would update before taking off for a few days on my mini-vacation/4th wedding of '04. (Airplane rides! Oh boy oh boy oh boy!)

Unconditional love and shout outz to my numerous homies who are birthdaying this week. (Extra shoutz to my very own bro-mie, who turns 23 tomorrow).

I will think fondly of you all whilst tanning in sunny Atlanta, GA.

(Now playing: "Sunny", Dressy Bessy)

4 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Cam said...

i hear connor oberst according to quizzilla

12:13 AM  
Blogger Sofi said...

I Hear Huckabee's

7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know that you totally care that my indie rock boyfriend is julian casablancas.

-melissa

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing you all the best!

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home