Thursday, December 22, 2005

Confessions on a Blog

I must confess.

As mentioned in the comments section in the post below, I am 100% in disco-love with the new Madonna record. It rules. It comes in at #11 on my year-end list and I was too scared to include it because that is the equivalent of painting a gigantic target on my indie credibility.

But you know what? I don't even care! Confessions On A Dancefloor is a fun and addictive record and it serves its purpose and I LOVE IT.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pssst...Madonna is the queen of my secretdiscoheart.

(Happy birthday, Ben. I hope this is the 2nd best present you received.)

(Now playing: "Jump", Madonna)

6 Comments:

Blogger Christine Estima said...

listen, indiecredwhore, i put madonna on my top 10, and people love me more than ever. you don't see me crying a river!

(stupid justin timberlake ruined that expression).

ah well . . . my fav songs are "sorry," "i love new york," and "forbidden love."

own up to your love, sofikins!

10:05 PM  
Blogger Sofi said...

I'm glad you're of the I love "I Love New York" camp. People tend to feel very strongly about that song one way or the other (though I do cringe at the rhyming of york with dork.)

I most enjoy "Jump", "Sorry", "I Love New York" and "Future Lovers".

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaadge!

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, I'm sure you've seen the video for "Hung Up," but have you seen the BESTEST SPANISH DRAG QUEEN PARODY EVER?!

8:10 PM  
Blogger Sofi said...

It's okay, I guess.

I don't know. I was just kind of hoping for MORE Hispanic drag queens.

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stick with the drag queens Honey, it's as close to a male part that you will ever cum..(ummmm EWWWW)

8:20 PM  
Blogger Sofi said...

Does writing mean anonymous comments on the blogs of total strangers make you feel like more of a person?

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home