Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Search and Destroy

People sometimes look up really disturbing things on various search engines and get to my blog. Lately, the searches have been more insane than usual. I'm not sure what's worse: the fact that people are actually looking for this shit, or the fact that they've found my blog in the process.

At any rate, I can't keep these to myself.

Recipient of the "Creepy As All Hell, But It Kinda Makes Sense Since It Is Some Dude From Alberta" Award

Alberta, Edmonton, Canada, 0 returning visits
Date Time WebPage
19th November 2005 05:53:18 thebeesknees.blogspot.com/
www.ask.com/web?q=how to have sex with my sister

Recipient of the "Future Darwin Award Winner" Award

Florida, Miami, United States, 0 returning visits
Date Time WebPage
22nd November 2005 13:44:32 thebeesknees.blogspot.com/2004/05/anaphylaxis.html
www.ask.com/web?q=if you're allergic to peanuts can you use peanut oil

Recipient of the "Aaarrrrghhhh! How Can That Even Be?!" Award

Kansas, Shawnee Mission, United States, 0 returning visits
Date Time WebPage
8th November 2005 15:41:42 cc.msnscache.com/cache.aspx?q=2567735411484&lang=en-US&FORM=CVRE2
search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=my child used my vibrator

(Now playing: "Mustang", Link Wray and his Wraymen)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

On my first blog, circa 1999, I used to have great fun looking through the referring URLs to see how folks found me. And, I've got to say, they were more disturbing than those. Most involved were along the lines of "[pervy sex act] + [animal or young child] + [gay or bisexual] + [rape or feces]". Oh yeah, classy readers, I had!

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home