Thursday, December 15, 2005

Planets Conspire

Tonight is the annual VideoFACT Christmas party.

There are video screenings at this party.

There are also freely-distributed drink tickets and delicious hors d'oevres and minor Toronto celebrities at this party.

I would have hung out with Daniel and Lindsay and Tracey at this party.

I was looking forward to this party.

But I am not going to this party.

Winter is a motherbitch.

(Now playing: "Nue Au Soleil", Brigitte Bardot. Wishful thinking.)

2 Comments:

Blogger andrea said...

Too true. I just got through 5 hours of driving through this garbage. Stay home, enjoy your Bathtub.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Sofi said...

Awkward "ex", eh? Gee. Wonder who THAT could be.

And yes, next year for SURE. I will in theory be living downtown by then, and a little bit of snow won't be able to stop me from claiming the free beer I rightfully deserve.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home