Saturday, December 31, 2005

This Will Be Our Year

Today's horoscope is brought to you by...TOTAL FUCKING ACCURACY.


CANCER (June 22 - July 22)

Few Cancerians will be shedding many tears because 2005 has come to an end. I'm not going to pretend that you won't ever have reason to feel sad again, but let's just say that, in another year, you won't be anywhere near in as much of a hurry to move on.


At the stroke of midnight tonight, I will drink to welcome the new year. But more importantly, I will drink to celebrate the demise of 2005.

And I know I'm not alone.

Good riddance.

(Now playing: "So Long", Rilo Kiley)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree! 2005 is so lame compared to 2004.

for me at least.

-P

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sofi, you aren't alone! 2005 sucked so bad... hoorah for 2006!

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home