Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Auld Lang Syne

New Year's Eve is always a story best told in photographs:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My new year's resolution is to wear synthetic flowers in my hair AT ALL TIMES.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
You think you're wild? This girl is Wilder.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
We hung out in Parkdale at night and lived to tell the tale!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Lindsay and I, seconds before my collarbone leapt from my body to start a life of its own. (I really miss it.)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The ceiling of the Cameron House. 3AM.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Brunch at Sneaky Dee's the next morning with a lovely group of people. Not pictured: myself (as I was headed back to Scarborough by this time), Optimusister Kate and Kingstonite Meghan.

If NYE was any indication, 2006 will be full of kisses, back massages, glitter, schnapps, laughter, mild electrical shocks, noisemakers and scrambled eggs.

I sure hope so.

(Now playing: "Handle With Care", Jenny Lewis & The Watson Twins)

P.S. Today is my two year blogaversary! Flowers, candy, pints of beer and rounds of applause are accepted/encouraged.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Cam said...

Happy New Year Ms. Sofi!

I should have come to hang out with you, looks like fun times...

Hope to see you in 2006

Ms. Cam

8:28 AM  
Blogger Sofi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:02 PM  
Blogger Sofi said...

Meghan: your comment made me laugh for like half an hour.

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home