Friday, May 05, 2006

Gnarls in Charge

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's probably a little late to be all, "Hey, have you heard that Gnarls Barkley song yet?"...because you have.

But is it too late to be all, "Hey, have you seen that Gnarls Barkley video yet?" Holy crap so awesome!!!

Speaking of awesome stuff you should see, be sure to check out The World According To Sesame Street if it ever gets wide release. We saw a sold-out showing last night as part of Hot Docs (thanks be to a filmgeeky boy who got his hands on our tickets over a month ago) and it was extremely well done. I found the segments on Kosovo particularly moving, especially since the Serbian language is very close to Macedonian and I could understand what was being said.

I'm going to grab some gingerale and head back to bed now. (The bright side of mild food poisoning? Three day weekend!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(Now playing: "Crazy", Gnarls Barkley)

P.S. I am selling off some plus-sized spring and summer clothes that are now too big for me. Please check them out here and here and email me at hi_sofi (at) hotmail (dot) com if you're interested in any of it. Also, I am super willing to swap you for anything cute in a size 14. Let's do it up!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you go to HotDocs - it's one of my favourite film fests in Canada. Oh, how I miss having a pass!

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS: There's also this version of their music video, in case you haven't seen it.

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home