Sunday, October 24, 2004

Solid Ground

I am happy to report that I am back from my weekend in Atlanta and successfully dodged death - both in the form of green pea/chick pea/lentil-laden cuisine and sketchy flights. (I could have kissed the ground at Trudeau airport.)

A lengthy wedding update will follow mid-week, after I get my schoolwork backlog sorted out and develop the photos.

In the meantime, if you are in the U.S., do not buy this gum:



Dentyne should probably re-name it BURN BERRY or BILE BERRY or UNWASHED ASS BERRY.

If anyone wants to try it and see what I mean, let me know and I'll hook you up. I have two whole packs! For the price of one! How DO they do it?

(Now playing: "Everyday Should Be a Holiday", The Dandy Warhols)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...I told you you wouldn't die.

~benjamin

1:27 AM  
Blogger I am the lizard queen said...

I want to try the unwashed ass-berry. That sounds so much better than the shards of glass I'm currently chewing on.

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home