Saturday, January 22, 2005

Things I Have Done in the Past Seven Hours Which Have Nothing to do With Writing My Media Law Essay (which is due this Tuesday)

  • had breakfast
  • checked my email
  • gave myself a mini-facial
  • shaved my legs
  • checked my email
  • read Style section of The Globe & Mail
  • got dressed
  • wrote some email
  • had lunch
  • played with different shades of brown eyeshadow that I got in a Clinique bonus giftbag a few months ago but have never ever used because I find proper eyeshadow application daunting, if not completely impossible
  • had a fruitcup
  • wandered aimlessly around the apartment
  • fed Liz's guinea pig
  • attempted to strike up meaningful conversation with Liz's guinea pig
  • blogged
I think I'm going to check my email now.

(Now playing: "Le Responsable", Jacques Dutronc)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like myself, blogging away, checking e-mail, distaning the bed where I should be asleep....

I work night shift...

LRDR

4:07 PM  
Blogger I am the lizard queen said...

What a coincidence! This sounds a lot like my day.
You might as well come shopping with me after breakfast tomorrow. As I see it, if I'm going to procrastinate anyway, I might as well also spend money I don't really have on clothes I don't really need.

I am going to start work just as soon as the Simpsons are over. And my room is clean. The bathroom too.

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are two peas from the same pod. Instead of reading the 600+ pages needed for Monday, and writing the three papers due Monday and Wednesday, and writing the research paper due Thursday, I flew to Vancouver, and ate at restaurants, and read the newspaper cover to cover, and went to synagogue - twice, and went to more restaurants, and went to the drag king show at the dyke bar, and had fun, and watched cheesy movies, and drank a lot of wine, and discovered the joy of pear cognac, and went to T&T, and met my new niece, and when I wasn't "busy" and had time to read/write I checked email and blogged and chatted online and drank more alcohol and walked the sea wall since it's t-shirt weather here... And I'm really good at procrastinating too!

~feygele

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds good, Sof. I always have a half-finished scarf of hand so I can procrastinate and still feel mildly productive. Nail painting is a big thing for me on those days, too. That Clinique eyeshadow is the shit! I use the top two all the time and the mascara is a good size to stuff in your purse.

I haven't left the house in two days (since Plaskett...be still, my heart)and may not exit until spring thaw. Everything in Toronto got too big in the cold and broke.

Susan.

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home