Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Bohemian Like You

Image hosting by Photobucket

This Thursday night, I will be one of the DJs (and I use that term loosely) participating in "Just Bohemian Rhapsody", a clever little fundraiser for the AIDS Committee of Toronto. You can read all about it here. It's at my favourite Boat and I will be there early (but won't be staying too late - it's a school night, after all). Please come out, have a beer and support a really good cause.

Speaking of good causes, the Kingston station where I started (and probably ended) my radio career is holding the first-ever funding drive in its history. CFRC plays lots of good music and gives schmucks like me a chance to hone their radio voices and learn about broadcasting. So please donate if you have some spare change weighing down your pockets.

I've decided to take a break from The Bee's Knees for a while. I don't know for how long a while. I'd like to channel all of my energy, time and creativity into different kinds of writing. I need to re-evaluate my priorities. And honestly, I think I just need some privacy.

Don't be sad, kiddo. There's always the archives.

(Now playing: "Trying To Be Clever", Airliner)

2 Comments:

Blogger andrea said...

hey there, i would love to send or give you a robot---the crucial question: what colours do you like?

2:02 PM  
Blogger Sofi said...

RED ROBOT!

Thank you much, Ms. Poole! You'll get a mix CD in exchange.

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home