Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Oh Me Oh My

This survey is a teensy bit lame, but Susan asked so nice. I have a lot of trouble saying no to cute girls. (Almost as much trouble as I have saying no to cute boys.)

Four jobs I've had:

* Ice cream scooper
* Camp counsellor
* Used bookstore employee
* DJ-in-residence at the beautiful wonderful urine-soaked Toucan

Four movies I can watch over and over:

* Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom
* The Three Amigos
* Dead Poets Society
* I fucking love The Ten Commandments and watch it every Easter

Four places I have lived:

* Toronto, ON
* Kingston, ON
* Montreal, PQ
* That about covers it. I'd like to live in NYC or Europe for a bit.

Four TV shows I love to watch:

* Arrested Development (R.I.P.)
* Degrassi: The Next Generation
* Desperate Housewives is awesome
* THE PRISONER!!!

Four places I have been on vacation:

* Vancouver, BC
* Charlottetown, PEI
* New York City, NY
* Veradero, Cuba

Four websites I visit daily:

* CNN.com
* Gmail
* Torontoist
* Myspace. I'm sorry.

Four of my favourite foods:

* scallops are the most delicious
* stirfry with lots of snowpeas and bean sprouts
* greasy spoon breakfasts
* baked potato with butter

Four places I would rather be right now:

* London
* Paris
* The 1960s
* London or Paris or Toronto in the 1960s

Four bloggers I am tagging:

* John
* Lukas
* Indra
* Liz

(Now playing: "Keep Close", South)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww... your first meme! Mazel tov!

in dorkitude,
B.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Why Temple of Doom versus the other ones?

5:32 PM  
Blogger Sofi said...

People always ask me that.

It's easily the worst movie of the three, but it has a special place in my heart. I've probably seen it over a hundred times since the age of 7. I can't get enough of it.

I just adore all the cheese and B-movie gratuity and lame sight gags and ridiculous racial stereotyping.

Plus, the first 10 or 15 minutes are so so awesome. (See if you can spot Dan Aykroyd in a bizarre cameo.)

OH! AND A GUY RIPS ANOTHER GUY'S HEART OUT OF HIS CHEST! HOLY SHIT!

9:06 PM  
Blogger Christine Estima said...

hey look! we lucky fucks in your links sidebar now have last names . . . woot!

and i agree wholeheartedly with you about the temple of doom. did you also notice that the club in shanghai is called The Obi-Wan?!

i love the dan aykroyd cameo, the water raft flying out the plane, the nocturnal activities conversation, the rollercoaster over hot coals, the cool bridge scene where you can see harrison ford's sweaty armpit hair, and kate capshaw's ditzy screams.

"i burnt my fingers and i CRACKED A NAIL."

okay, i'll stop now.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home