Sunday, January 29, 2006

La Musique Et La Danse

Here are some photos from last night. I am a pretty terrible photographer and have to save some of the better shots for a Sooper Secret Project (TM), so I'm afraid these are just the leftovers. They're still fun, though.

Image hosting by Photobucket
This is your brain.

Image hosting by Photobucket
This is your brain on Zoi Zoi.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Ma héroïne!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Me and Ben. I have no idea who the guy attached to my shoulder is.

Image hosting by Photobucket
French pop = religious experience? Yes.

Image hosting by Photobucket
This is the rad beer wench who I befriended at Neutral.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Ian's face is no match for Hickey's wristwatch!

Image hosting by Photobucket
There is a very fine line between "blissed-out sex kitten" and "maniacal axe murderer". I have crossed it.

(Now playing: "Cheese", Nicole Paquin)

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Where was this? Neutral? The last time I was there (a few weeks ago) it was so dark, I ran into the wall like, 5 times. Sober!

(OK, I lie. I was hammered. But still!)

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home