Friday, January 13, 2006

Death At One's Elbow

Whenever I get sick, I become a melodramatic whiny sucky baby.

Ready? Steady? Go!
  • This suuuuucks! Why can't I swallow?
  • Please bring me some juice. Someone? Anyone?
  • I hate...things!
  • Juice?
  • How is it possible to be hot AND cold and the same time?
  • If I die from this, please cremate me and spread my ashes on the lake by that pretty white gazebo in Kingston, ON.
  • If you could be playing Love's "You Set The Scene" while doing so, that would be keen.
  • Juice! Now!
  • Come and find me, Sweet Death! Rescue me from sore throat and coughing and sniffles and ear crackles and muscle owies!
  • Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
(Now playing: coughing)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sofi said...

You think Donald Sutherland is hot? GROSS!

Love,

Dan Aykroyd's number one fan

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home